The CRA Celebrate Literacy Award recognizes organizations, institutions and individuals that have made significant literary contributions at the local, state, or provincial level.
Candidates who have shown exemplary accomplishments in any of the following areas may be suggested for consideration as Celebrate Literacy Award recipients:
- direct teaching at any level organizing local literacy programs
- promoting support from the public relative to enhancing literacy
- producing teaching materials or special media for literacy programs
- conducting research in field related to literacy
- conducting special surveys of importance for literacy planning
- providing young people the opportunity to help in literacy activities
- conducting informal educational activities of a social, cultural, economic, or political nature in which literacy activities are included (radio and television programs, publications and press, library programs, and projects for special populations, such as the handicapped and the aged).
Submissions due March 29, 2019
Fill out the form below to submit your nomination! All fields are required.